The PDS Council appoints seven members to staggered two-year terms on the PDS Management Board that provides day-to-day direction and oversight of the organization per KRS Chapter 147.
According to KRS Chapter 147, the PDS Management Board’s most important responsibilities include:
- preparing and assisting in the implementation of the comprehensive plan;
- hiring the executive director;
- preparing, publishing, and distributing reports and other materials relating to its responsibilities;
- preparing and submitting an annual work program and budget to the PDS Council; and
- exercising general supervision for the administration of its affairs.
The PDS Management Board meets at 5:15 PM on the third Thursday of each month in the Kenton Chambers of the Kenton County Government Center in Covington. Check the calendar for specific dates as meetings are subject to change.
2023-2024 Meeting Schedule
Current members of the PDS Management Board (and end of their two-year terms) are as follows:
- Mayor Joe Meyer (2024) - Covington
- Commissioner Joe Nienaber (2024) - Kenton County
- Mayor Paul Meier (2024) - Crestview Hills - Treasurer
- Councilman Greg Pohlgeers (2024) - Fort Mitchell
- Mayor Jessica Fette (2025) - Erlanger - Vice-Chair
- Mayor Chris Reinersman (2025) - Independence - Chair
- Councilman Bernie Wessels (2025) - Fort Wright