These boards conduct hearings to determine whether a code violation has or has not occurred based on the presented evidence and sworn testimonies. Appeal and hearing information is available from the city administrators in which the citation was initiated.
Code Enforcement Boards
Kenton County Joint Board
- Members: Bromley, Crescent Springs, Crestview Hills, Edgewood, Elsmere, Fort Wright, Independence, Kenton Vale, Lakeside Park, Ludlow, Park Hills, Ryland Heights, Taylor Mill, Unincorporated Kenton County, Villa Hills
- Meeting: Second Thursday at 6:00 p.m. in Kenton County Commission Chambers; Meeting only held if issues are on agenda.
- Agenda and Summary of Proceedings
- Submit a complaint through our contact form - click here
- Meeting: Second Monday in March, June, September, and December at 7:00 p.m. in Fort Mitchell City Building; Meeting only held if issues are on agenda.